NEUTRIK - ETHERCON - BLACK - CABLE HOUSING WITH CHUCK AND BUSTING
This cable connector carrier consists of a black chromium shell, fixing disk, chuck and boot. The boot (same as X-series) is suitable for cable diameters from 3.5-8 mm for non pre-assembled cables only. The cable connector carrier does not include a RJ45 plug. The etherCON cable connector carrier upgrades a conventional RJ45 connector to an extremely robust lockable solution. Does not intermate with the CAT6 chassis connectors NE8FDY-C6 and NE8FDY-C6-B.
- the RJ45 system for harsh and demanding environment
- rugged die cast shell and unique chuck type strain relief
- o-ring gasket to achieve IP54 water protection in combination with SE8FD sealing kit
- cable connector carrier accepts the most common RJ45 plugs (see list at downloads)
- protects Ethernet connections in a variety of commercial type applications and is designed to prevent breakage of the fragile components of standard RJ 45 connectors
- accessories include colour coded boots in 9 standard colours
- cable outside diameter: max. 8 mm 0.315'
- insertion force: = 20 N
- withdrawal force: = 20 N
- lifetime: > 1000 mating cycles
- boot: polyamide (PA 6)
- shell: zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- shell plating: black chromium
- strain relief: polyacetal (POM)
- temperature range: -30 °C to +80 °C
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.