NEUTRIK - POWERCON TRUE1 TOP - 16 A, LOCKING FEMALE CHASSIS CONNECTOR
The highly innovative entertainment industry is permanently evolving accompanied by increasing demands on interconnection systems. Particular environmentally sealed connectors are highly requested for heavy-duty and harsh environment applications of entertainment equipment like PA systems, signs and LED screens or lightings.
Neutrik took up the challenge and developed a new line of True Outdoor Protection (TOP) products for demanding outdoor applications. This new range includes the popular powerCON TRUE1, etherCON and XLR series. These rugged sealed connectors feature not only IP protection but also UV resistance approved according to UL50E.
The powerCON TRUE1 TOP is a locking 16 A true mains connector for outdoor applications. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection.
The powerCON TRUE1 TOP is a connector with breaking capacity (CBC), i.e. it can be connected or disconnected under load or live.
- appliance outlet connector, 1/4" flat tab terminals
- heavy duty sealed power connector for harsh and demanding environment
- outdoor protection according to IP65 and UL50E enclosure type 4 (in mated condition or in combination with the rubber sealing cover SCNAC-PX)
- uses high impact UV-resistant materials
- true mains connector with breaking capacity (CBC)
- lockable 16 A single phase connector (USA: 20 A)
- easy and reliable twist lock system
- extremely robust and reliable
- unique Neutrik cable retention
- ENEC certified according to IEC 60320
- UL498 certified
- contact resistance: 3 mO
- dielectric strength: 4 kVdc / 2.8 kVac
- insulation resistance: > 0.1 GO (after damp heat test IEC 68-2-30)
- number of electronic contacts: 2 + PE
- rated current per contact: 16 A rms (USA: 20 A)
- rated voltage: 250 V ac
- lifetime: > 5000 mating cycles
- wire size: 2.5 mm²
- wire size: 12 AWG
- contact plating: 2 µm Ag
- locking element: stainless steel
- shell: polyamide (PA 6.6)
- contacts: spring copper (CuSn0.2)
- flammability: UL 94 V-0
- protection class: UL50E enclosure type 4 (mated or in combination with SCNAC-FPX)
- temperature range: -30 °C to +80 °C
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.