HPX - MASKING TAPE 4400 - ORANGE (38 mm x 50 m)
This high-quality Japanese flat paper masking tape is uniformely coated with acrylic adhesive. It can be used for paint masking and for general applications, such as bundling, etc...
The tape can be applied to a variety of substrates, especially when sharp edges are required. The tape is UV-resistant and does not leave any residues on most substrates if removed within 4 months of application.
- pressure sensitive acrylic
- washi (Japanese fine-line flat paper)
- no liner
- professional painting tape provides a fine boundary line
- fine line tape for automotive applications
- total thickness: 0.09 mm
- elongation at break: 3 %
- tensile strength: 52 N/cm
- adhesion to steel: 1.7 N/cm
- temperature resistance: +100 °C (for 20 minutes)
- UV resistance: 4 months
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.