This module allows you to control a relay by means of the well-known DMX512 protocol. This is used to control dimmers, scanners, moving-head spots and other lighting devices with a simple wiring.
In some cases, a simple ON/OFF selection is desired. there is where this module comes in. It is actually a bus-controlled power driver. The relay will be activated when the DMX value of the set channel equals 140 or more and turns off when the value is 120 or less.
Together with our / USB CONTROLLED DMX INTERFACE , a computer-controlled automation will be very easy to build. USB CONTROLLED DMX INTERFACE
- system addresses: 512 unique addresses, DIP switch settable
- LED indication for power supply, relay output status and error situation
- "Safe DMX data stream" mode reducing interference to a minimum
- "Relay hold" function in case of DMX signal loss
- control: DMX-512, 3-pin XLR plug (incl.)
- switching capacity: 10A (resistive load)
- supply voltage: 12VDC non-regulated
- power consumption: max. 100mA
- dimensions: 105 x 60 x 30mm / 4.1 x 2.4 x 1.2"
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.